Weed in the Bathhouse quest

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Weed in the Bathhouse quest

Post by Randomizer »

If you kill the sentinel stalk before going to ask for this quest, then getting the quest is no longer possible. So I lost a little money and experience for skipping to click on the quest option on the road to Port Kuudad.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Re: Weed in the Bathhouse quest

Post by Evnissyen »

Sorry, Randomizer... . :(

(Honestly, you should be able to collect on this quest if you do it beforehand, it only makes sense. Other games do this, too.)
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by xolotl »

Many other quests in the game do let you start the quest even if you've already finished it, so I'd guess it's some oversight on this particular one. You may want to bring it up in the bugfix thread so that it could get fixed for 1.05.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Ah, let Randomizer do it. For 3 reasons: 1. He brought it up . . . 2. He outranks me (though not forever! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!)... okay, maybe forever . . . and 3. I'm jealous of him.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
IJBall
Major
Major

Post by IJBall »

xolotl wrote:...You may want to bring it up in the bugfix thread so that it could get fixed for 1.05.
No need - I've already added this to my 'bugs' list! :)