A New Year, a new update!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: A New Year, a new update!

Post by IJBall »

Jedi_Learner wrote:I wouldn't call it an expansion IJBall, my mod only adds about twenty minutes to the game. Hopefully one day you'll get around to trying it and giving me your opinion of it. :)
It's really funny you should mention that - now that I've gotten all of my grading for last year finished, playing your Book I mod is on my 'To-Do' list for this week. :)

Update: OK, I've gotten v1.06 of Book I, so I should be hitting your mod either today, or by the weekend. :twisted:
Last edited by IJBall on January 4th, 2012, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NathanEschalon
Apprentice

Post by NathanEschalon »

Crushed! Was dearly hoping to have Book III in early 2012... sounds like it'll be late 2012 at best. Oh the agony of waiting... Gluck with continued development though. Rather have it right than rushed!
Nikrel_Antares
Pledge

Post by Nikrel_Antares »

Cheers! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the first actual gameplay screenshots etc. It has been quite a boring time for a quite a while, I haven't found anything good to play since I played book II through a couple of times with different character types :)
realmzmaster
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by realmzmaster »

Good to hear that Book III is on track. I am waiting for the pre-order information! Just say the word and the payment will be made!
History is written by the winners!
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Jedi_Learner wrote:
BasiliskWrangler wrote:What’s happening with Book III you ask? It’s still cooking. We’re working with some great artists and writers to create a game that will be worth this torturous wait, but we’re not ready to share anything yet. Have patience, dear friends!
Writers, and not writer? What are they helping you with?
Well, now that CB is working full time (and helping with diapers in his spare time) he might not be available to write the books like he did in Book II.