CONTEST: Win a new Multi-License CD!

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

The contest is over! Thank you to all who participated. We had 26 official entries (28 total, but 2 with wrong answers). We assigned numbers to each entry in the order they were received, and the computer has randomly chosen #4 and #11 as the winners. I won't post their names here for privacy reasons, but emails have already been sent to these lucky winners and they have both responded. Congratulations to them and thank you everyone who participated!

(Answers below. Spoiler Alert for any of you new players! Look away now if you do not want major secrets revealed!)

1) Where are the locations of all three Easter Eggs? I need the name of the map AND the actual tile number of the chest or container where they are held.
Elderhollow Inn Upstairs, x34 y95
Tangletree Ossuary, x87 y81
Rotwood, x38 y194

2) There is a grave marker of a man who died from poisoning. What is his name? Bonus point if you can explain the joke.
His name is Grindstone Charlie (his grave is in Eversleep Cemetery). The joke is that Grindstone Charlie's is a small Midwest restaurant chain with really sh*tty food.

3) How many Salamanders are in Leurik's basement?
Nine.

4) What is the maximum amount of damage the spell 'Smite' can deliver?
A maximum of 60 points of damage.

5) What four ingredients are needed to get Father Michael's portal working (the one in the basement of his cottage).
Bromine, Ambergris, Mercury, and Ectoplasm
Jude
Council Member

Post by Jude »

Congratulations, whoever you are!

Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
Unclever title
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Re: CONTEST: Win a new Multi-License CD!

Post by Unclever title »

Gah, I got my hopes up for a few seconds here. Didn't realize initially that this was an old contest. Well I might as well echo Jedi's question then. :)