Eschalon: Book I Version 1.05 FULL

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
aniruddha
Initiate

Re: Eschalon: Book I Version 1.05 FULL

Post by aniruddha »

To clarify: Eschalon 1.04 did save in a hidden directory. Eschalon 1.05 stores saves files in another location. When I first started Eschalon 1.05 I couldn't see any of my saves. I had to rename .eschalon_b1_saved_game to eschalon_b1_saved_game in order see my saves again.
AlexH
Initiate

Post by AlexH »

What do we do if we don't have our purchase number anymore? I bought the game from you guys.
AlexH
Initiate

Post by AlexH »

Thanks. I didn't read it carefully enough.
hedgewitch
Initiate

Post by hedgewitch »

Just so everyone knows, new purchasers from Plimus are now getting the 1.05 version. At least I just did.

Friday, Feb 20, 2009
~hedgewitch
JOG
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by JOG »

Just got my link to 1.05, Thank you! :D
Unkillable Cat
Initiate

Post by Unkillable Cat »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:We have just updated the full (registered) version of Book I to 1.05. Fixes can be reviewed here.

If you own version 1.04 or earlier, please be aware that there will be no patch to bring your version up to 1.05. There are several reasons for this, but mainly because we are concerned that if you bought the game from Greenhouse, Direct2Drive, or Reflexive, you would break your copy trying to patch it. Besides, most of these fixes are already in place in these other distributor's versions.

So, if you bought the game from us and you want the latest version, please send us an email with your Plimus order number (or your name and email address) and we can activate a new download link for you to get the full 1.05 install.
Hello. I haven't posted here in quite some time, so it wasn't until recently that I was aware of the 1.05 patch.

However, I followed the above instructions and sent you an e-mail with all the relevant information one week ago, and still have not received any sort of reply. Did you receive the e-mail?
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

We do respond to every upgrade request (sometime takes a couple days) and you should have heard from us by now. I'm sorry that we may have missed your email for some reason.

Can you send me another email, or even a private message here through the forums. I just need the name that you ordered the game under or your order number. I can then activate a new download link.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Unkillable Cat
Initiate

Post by Unkillable Cat »

After reading your reply here, I sent a PM with all the relevant info. A reply (plus download link) came within the hour.

The initial problem seems to have been something e-mail related, so it's great to know that the problem was resolved quickly.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!