Wolf Pelt? What for? Just to sell?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
kdar1987
Initiate

Wolf Pelt? What for? Just to sell?

Post by kdar1987 »

What can you do with wolf pelt? Is it just for sale?
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Wolf Pelt? What for? Just to sell?

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Yep. You sell them, if you don't mind lugging them around. At 5 pounds each for not much gold, they're often the first things I jettison if I'm running toward my weight limit.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Yep. You sell them, if you don't mind lugging them around. At 5 pounds each for not much gold, they're often the first things I jettison if I'm running toward my weight limit.
Same here, usually though I have Foraging by that time and sleep to get a bag, put the pelts in them and take the herbs. Come back later when not carrying so much.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
geishaboy
Marshall

Post by geishaboy »

Dragonlady wrote:
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Yep. You sell them, if you don't mind lugging them around. At 5 pounds each for not much gold, they're often the first things I jettison if I'm running toward my weight limit.
Same here, usually though I have Foraging by that time and sleep to get a bag, put the pelts in them and take the herbs. Come back later when not carrying so much.
:idea:

That's an awesome idea
Turtle
Council Member

Post by Turtle »

Just make sure you don't accidentally sell the Lycanthrope pelt when/if you get it. It looks exactly the same.
Rowanas
Council Member

Post by Rowanas »

Not exactly. It's white, not brown.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

I have a blue pelt. What do I do with it?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Evnissyen wrote:I have a blue pelt. What do I do with it?
The lycanthrope pelt is wanted by Xed back to the west near the Windy Plains House of Worship at the crossroads sign.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

I know, I know, I gave it to him. This pelt is not white, it's blue, blue! Somebody's playing tricks on me!

Not only that: sometimes it turns bright green... . Strangest thing.

I'm at wit's end!!!

¿What on earth do I do with a blue-sometimes-green pelt? :?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Rowanas
Council Member

Post by Rowanas »

Hmmm... you can always go into your save game file and alter the colour to white. I don't know which symbol it is, but a bit of snooping should get you the right colour.
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by xolotl »

Rowanas wrote:Hmmm... you can always go into your save game file and alter the colour to white. I don't know which symbol it is, but a bit of snooping should get you the right colour.
No, you can't, actually - there are only two pelt graphics available, one reddish and one white (which does look vaguely blueish).
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Rowanas wrote:Hmmm... you can always go into your save game file and alter the colour to white. I don't know which symbol it is, but a bit of snooping should get you the right colour.
xolotl wrote:No, you can't, actually - there are only two pelt graphics available, one reddish and one white (which does look vaguely blueish).
Aw, here you all go stepping on what I thought was a good joke. (At least in the beginning.) Sigh... .
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

Now if you had said the pelt was orange, that would have been a whole different story...
:D
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Farwalker wrote:Now if you had said the pelt was orange, that would have been a whole different story...
:D
So many colors to choose from, sigh... .

I should've gone with hot pink.