[Spoiler request] Got few complicated questions to ask

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
mai
Initiate

[Spoiler request] Got few complicated questions to ask

Post by mai »

- What about Lighthouse at Gulf of Madria? I switched the lights on, but are there intented to be something else? And the boat at the shore looks promising.

- Does portal south from Aridell should work or it's just a decoration?

- Any chance to get to Ash Island?

Thanks!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

The lighthouse boat and Ash Island are related. They are there because, well, if all the boys and girls are good we may supply a patch that would activate the boat to take you to Ash Island for a bit more very "high level adventuring".

This wouldn't happen until January at the earliest. We got too much to do to get the other versions ready first.
mai
Initiate

Post by mai »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:The lighthouse boat and Ash Island are related. They are there because, well, if all the boys and girls are good we may supply a patch that would activate the boat to take you to Ash Island for a bit more very "high level adventuring".

This wouldn't happen until January at the earliest. We got too much to do to get the other versions ready first.
Thanks, sounds gorgeous :)
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:The lighthouse boat and Ash Island are related. They are there because, well, if all the boys and girls are good we may supply a patch that would activate the boat to take you to Ash Island for a bit more very "high level adventuring".

Woooohooo well I don't need to ask this ? then.

Char is lvl 18 gotta love those easter eggs - twice in 5 minutes :wink:
mai
Initiate

Post by mai »

By no means I hurry you, but does your words still hold good? I'm impatiently waiting for good news.