A Cheater

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: A Cheater

Post by Vroqren »

okashii wrote:hat is, but when I speedrun the game it took me 9655 turns and I didn't buy anything.
I've been planning on playing a speedrun as well actually. Slightly off topic, but just a quest: Did you ever level up? If so, I'll mix my pacifist build with him, but if not, I don't know that it would be possible.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
okashii
Senior Steward

Post by okashii »

Yes I did level up in order to cast Ice Lance 6
[+] SPOILER
tungprc
Marshall

Post by tungprc »

The way I've been cheating with this build is to play straight for the most part, but once I buy a non-combat skill to 8 at the trainers, I go into the editor and boost the skill to 31. The game isn't long enough to max out the non-combat skills, so I use the editor until we actually get a game that we can level up to to 50th or so. I also never kill a certain mob that summons creatures. You can fight in this area forever, leaving to sell loot once you get encumbered. This allows basically unlimited gold, although you can just add that via the editor too, if you want to double cheat :)
GChrisSfish21
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by GChrisSfish21 »

I favor Yew I Rob Esq
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

GChrisSfish21 wrote:I favor Yew I Rob Esq
Wie bitte?