Oak acorn?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Psilon
Initiate

Oak acorn?

Post by Psilon »

I've scoured Western Salted Coast and the Tangletree maps, but I can't seem to find the Burley Oak acorn. Do I need to do something special with Oolaseph besides finishing his quest?
Loriac
Senior Steward

Re: Oak acorn?

Post by Loriac »

Psilon wrote:I've scoured Western Salted Coast and the Tangletree maps, but I can't seem to find the Burley Oak acorn. Do I need to do something special with Oolaseph besides finishing his quest?
If you've bought the map of the whole region from one of the vendors, (or found a copy), you might want to see just how far, and where Tangletree forest extends to.

Also, you need to pay attention to any trees that look different to the rest of the forest.
Exodus
Initiate

Post by Exodus »

I've been looking for that Tree all over the show and haven't been able to find it.

Please spoil me! :)
It is preferential to refrain from the utilisation of grandiose verbiace in the circumstance that ones intellectualisation can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexilogical entities.
agnari
Senior Steward

Post by agnari »

i seem to recall it being in the EXTREME ne of the Western Salted Coast.

tis a reddish tree in the center of an area patrolled by the acid slug things.
Adventuring my way thru RPGs one pixel at a time.
Psilon
Initiate

Post by Psilon »

Yeah, I finally gave up and hacked the game files later that day to find it. I had made a pass through the area earlier at Cartography 2, so I didn't notice the missing section until much later.
Western Salted Coast, (85, 27)