Where is Bradon

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
sarvadi
Apprentice

Where is Bradon

Post by sarvadi »

I've looked and looked and can't find the poor lady's brother Bradon in North Parish. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
GSV3MiaC
Senior Council Member

Post by GSV3MiaC »

Just take the suspiciously labeled 'short cut avoiding <whatever>' and check for stray people .. or just check everything ..
sarvadi
Apprentice

Post by sarvadi »

Culmination wrote:Head north into the next area, and you will find Bradon. I think the area is called Northeast Thaermore.
Thanks, but now I'm stuck in the dungeon of Grimmhold and no way out. I hope I'm just missing something and I don't have to start all over again! I'm almost lvl 7! :cry:
sarvadi
Apprentice

Post by sarvadi »

Culmination wrote:I have no idea how you ended up in Grimmhold. I hope you don't get angry with me, but I must ask this: you do know the difference between north and south? Please look at the map of Thaermore in the player's manual that came with the game. Why did you return to Aridell and head northwest to Grimmhold East?

:D Two different issues all together. I don't necessarily follow Quests in order...and thank you so much for sending me the screen shot - I'll go back and find the lever!