Where's the patch changelog ?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Semigall
Pledge

Where's the patch changelog ?

Post by Semigall »

I played a game a bit, then i patched it.

Yet i'm not sure, if i should start the game over from beginning, in case of some important patch changes.

But the problem is that i can't find patch changelog anywhere, i checked all game folders after patching, there's no new .txt document, nothing :(
Then i tried to find changelog via Google, but also failed :(

So where is it ? And why is it being hidden from people, lol ?

P.S. And i need COMPLETE changelog including changes in previous patches.

*edit*
Probably i should have posted this in support forum, my apologies for that.
Volens et potens...
Semigall
Pledge

Post by Semigall »

Thanks! :)
Volens et potens...
Scryler
Apprentice

Re: Where's the patch changelog ?

Post by Scryler »

I just bought the game the other day. Do I need to download the patches or is the game I downloaded already patched?
When the long night is behind you and the sun climbs the sky once again, fly with the birds on the warm wind: sing a song of joy, for you were smiled upon while you slept.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

The game that has been available via download since January is already the 1.04 version. You will only need the patch if you bought the game before Jan '08, or if you bought one of the original Windows CDs.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Jude
Council Member

Post by Jude »

What is the link to the page where we can download patches (Mac & Windows)? I can't find it anywhere.
Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=895

I didn't see anything for the Mac version, but since it was released about the same time as the 1.04 patch, so I'm assuming it's already 1.04... but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :mrgreen:
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I would correct you if you were wrong, Crazy Bernie, but BW has said elsewhere that the Mac and Linux versions were released as 1.04. So no patches for them.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
AK_Marty
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Re: Charge stun

Post by AK_Marty »

baycoo01 wrote:Charge stun. This 1-second stun has been one of the most annoying mechanics in a warrior's arsenal to date.we provide wow gold,cheap wow gold,warcraft gold. Charge is almost mandatory for entering combat effectively and forcing yourself to begin your stun DR (which resets after 20 seconds) with a 1 second stun just so you can get in melee range and generate a little bit of rage off of it seems very counter-productive, especially with a Protection-oriented build with 2 other controlled stuns (concussion blow and shockwave) and for any warrior in general as it shares DR with intercept stun. we provide wow gold,cheap wow gold,warcraft gold.Would it be possible to change Charge into a 1-second immobilize and 2-second interrupt? This would effectively yield the same results even for snare-immune targets (via hand of freedom) but would not annoyingly start your stun DR worthlessly.
This is the forum for Eschalon Book I, not what ever bizzarro world game you are referring to.

-Edited this post to remove the links. This was just a spambot. .:BW:.
Alaska Marty
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"