Lorewitch[spoiler]

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
golgepapaz
Apprentice

Lorewitch[spoiler]

Post by golgepapaz »

Ok i found a castle/wizard tower while exploring and i am trying to solve lever puzzle ,
if i fire at the last lever from the next room(one before the last), the only one door opens in the last small room and i am trapped in (requires load), to get it both open , last two levers should be switched ,but i cant fire at the lever- one before the last -from the room with the last lever. did anybody do this? or should i need to do something else....
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Lorewitch[spoiler]

Post by Randomizer »

After you reach the last lever try going back and reusing some of the earlier ones. In the right order you open a path to the next problem.
golgepapaz
Apprentice

Post by golgepapaz »

ok , thanks for the info..
mep3abeli
Apprentice

Post by mep3abeli »

BTW are these person at third floor helpful somehow or I can just kill and rob them all?
iamrichard
Steward

Post by iamrichard »

This is one tricky basterd puzzle!
But figered it out.
The grass is greener at my neighbour.
Lhoric
Senior Steward

Post by Lhoric »

mep3abeli wrote:BTW are these person at third floor helpful somehow or I can just kill and rob them all?
Yes and Yes.
mep3abeli
Apprentice

Post by mep3abeli »

He-he-he. So I shouldn't kill them...
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

mep3abeli wrote:He-he-he. So I shouldn't kill them...
..yet. One of them is useful towards the end of the game.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
yodabomb
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by yodabomb »

Just a note - I ran into the same problem... this game doesn't like players shooting at levers * at all *. Trust, port kuudad is all up in arms over me because I blast past the guards w/ a few fire darts at some levers. I screwed myself, but kept playing.

I'd love if the game did. The mage guild in book 1 was awesome. Book 2 was very simple and didn't really give the feeling of entering a crazy mage guild. Needing to think sideways is the coolest part of indie gaming.
Taliesin
Initiate

Post by Taliesin »

yodabomb wrote:Just a note - I ran into the same problem... this game doesn't like players shooting at levers * at all *. Trust, port kuudad is all up in arms over me because I blast past the guards w/ a few fire darts at some levers. I screwed myself, but kept playing.

I'd love if the game did. The mage guild in book 1 was awesome. Book 2 was very simple and didn't really give the feeling of entering a crazy mage guild. Needing to think sideways is the coolest part of indie gaming.

Strange.

I'm playing a pure mage and have had no difficulty firing at levers.

It's important that you highlight the lever FIRST before letting loose with your spell.

The beholders die to demon oil and fireball.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

yodabomb wrote:Just a note - I ran into the same problem... this game doesn't like players shooting at levers * at all *. Trust, port kuudad is all up in arms over me because I blast past the guards w/ a few fire darts at some levers. I screwed myself, but kept playing.

I'd be up in arms too if someone tried to break into my city/house. :wink: If they get mad at you, try using your 'Charm' on them. Soon you will be best buds. :roll:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!