Bioshock

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
GSV3MiaC
Senior Council Member

Bioshock

Post by GSV3MiaC »

Never mind the game, but there is a side-splittingly funny (imo) review video at:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... nctuation/
1394-Zero-Punctuation-BioShock

enjoy. (Sadly the review is generally regarded as pretty accurate too).
Baelthazar
Initiate

Post by Baelthazar »

Wow, that was sooooo funny!

And he basically said, much more comedically, what I said when I finished the game. It really IS System Shock 2. He was 100% right. Not that this is such a crime, because SS2 is my favorite game of all time, which I have played 6 times through. Still, you can only go so far.

Bael
queamin
Initiate

Post by queamin »

He is funny watched about 5 or 6 of his video's
ThwockSplort
Apprentice

Post by ThwockSplort »

Yahtzee is the man.

He has new reviews every Wednesday. Hey! It is Wednesday! Gotta go. Super Mario Galaxy this week.
Magic Candle II-III, Ultima Exodus, Final Fantasy 1,3, Dragon Warrior, Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Temple of Elemental Evil, Elder Scrolls 2,3,4, Mass Effect
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

:lol: Man I had to go change - just pissed myself laughing at this - thanks for the link you made my day - funny how he says what most of us think :D
GSV3MiaC
Senior Council Member

Post by GSV3MiaC »

Ok, off topic, but as long as you have clean underwear on, have y'all seen the Lord of the Rings meets D&D cartoon strips at

Shamus Young, _DM of the Rings_
http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14

You have to have read the book, seen the movies, and played D&D I guess, but I thought it was a hoot. I assume Jackson did too, since he didn't sue (yet).
Laudimir
Apprentice

Post by Laudimir »

That was absolutely hilarious, GSV3MiaC!

Makes me want to play PnP D&D again...maybe Ill try to hook up with my lil sis's bf's group lol.