soul piercing arrows

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
james Wilkes
Initiate

soul piercing arrows

Post by james Wilkes »

Any place in particular I use these -- I do not want to end game and not use - but I also do not want to waste them since there are a limited number of them and no refills
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: soul piercing arrows

Post by SpottedShroom »

Once you've found the source of the arrows, as it were, there's no more special use for them. They're just magic arrows like any other.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

If you are basically playing as an archer, you might want to save your Soul Piercing arrows for the final stages of the game. There are some tough opponents on the way to the final battle.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Discussion about the soul piercing arrows brings up a question I've never gotten around to checking out. The blacksmith where you start asks to let him know when you find the source so he can get some. Did anyone find the source and go back and let him know? Does he say anything or is that another unfinished spot in the game?
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Dragonlady wrote:Discussion about the soul piercing arrows brings up a question I've never gotten around to checking out. The blacksmith where you start asks to let him know when you find the source so he can get some. Did anyone find the source and go back and let him know? Does he say anything or is that another unfinished spot in the game?
Looks like you don't get any additional dialog. In fact, his dialog about the Soulpiercer arrow is just based on the item's name. You could throw away the one you find on Darus's body, go loot Zeblin's store room, and then show one of those to Keebo and hear the same thing.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I had done those things or not. I did now that you jogged my memory. Being old is not fun :x

:lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!