Xenos (WIP)

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
MaxEd
Initiate

Xenos (WIP)

Post by MaxEd »

I would like to turn you attention to a game by my friend and one-time colleague, who left his day work and went indie.

It’s a survival RPG about Earth invaded by aliens. Your hero is not going to defeat them all by himself, so this game is less about mowing down hordes of ugly UFO pilots, and more about rebuilding civilization, learning to use alien technologies and gathering support. The final game will feature procedurally generated world and an extensive crafting system, but that is still in the future.

For now, you can check out Unity-based web demo of the project, where your character can explore a small town invaded by indestructible alien robots. Your goal is to find a car, some gas and get the hell out of Dodge.

You can check it out here: Chaos Cult Games. Please leave a comment for him if you do, we developers appreciate it!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Xenos (WIP)

Post by blatherbeard »

Even as just a demo where i died, was pretty interesting! Cant wait for it to get a few steps further. I am not a fan of survival type games but it was fun!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.