CDs

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

CDs

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Everyone-

The CDs have been shipping out fairly regularly for the past 2 weeks, but several people have complained that they have not gotten theirs yet. These CDs are taking anywhere from 5 -12 days to arrive, depending on what part of the world you live in. This time of year being the one true global holiday doesn't help things.

I'll be shipping some more CDs tomorrow (finishing up last week's orders), and then I probably won't get another shipment out until Wed or Thursday of next week because of the holiday.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
realmzmaster
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by realmzmaster »

I had no problem getting my CDs both times. It might be because I live in close proximity to Indianapolis. The only problem I had was the cracked CD which BW promptly replaced. A tip of my visor for such excellent customer service.
History is written by the winners!
JOG
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by JOG »

Germany here, got my CD whole and intact last week just in time for my birthday, thank you for this nice present BW. :D

The CD version is quite worth it and adds to the very professional appeal of the whole game. Besides the lack of beautiful photorealistic graphics combined with shallow gameplay, the only thing that really reminds you that this is an indie-game is the lack of advertising and the limited ways to purchase.

Keep it up! ETA for Book II? :wink:
mai
Initiate

Post by mai »

Got my CD today. Fast delivery, thanks.

I know that's not your fault, but really hate Russian Postal Service. CD case was slightly damaged, CD covered with little scratches. Luckily it was fully readable. Will appreciate if you'll pack EB2 CD well enough it could survive careless treatment of RPS :) Thanks in advance.
Quaan
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Quaan »

Tata got mine today.I think i will gift wrap it and put it under my
X-mas tree.
Happy holidays to all of you !
nonameform
Apprentice

Post by nonameform »

Some people in Russia have already received CDs, but I haven't. Hope it will arrive next week.