lycantrop in Everdale (spoiler maybe XD)

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Wizzard_Rick
Pledge

lycantrop in Everdale (spoiler maybe XD)

Post by Wizzard_Rick »

Hello!
first of all thank you for this wonderful game. My English is bad enough that I understood everything, but good enough that I enjoyed. I look forward to the Russian translation.
I have a small problem with the werewolf in Everdale. I ran between Xed and dealer's shop, in the end found out that the werewolf - trader. Xed promised me 400 gold for it. I killed a trader with great difficulty, but Xed only sweet smiles to me. Quest abandoned. I had done something wrong? I had to kill Xed, with its ring back to the dealer and then beat the dealer?
Seth
Pledge

Re: lycantrop in Everdale (spoiler maybe XD)

Post by Seth »

Wizzard_Rick wrote:Hello!
first of all thank you for this wonderful game. My English is bad enough that I understood everything, but good enough that I enjoyed. I look forward to the Russian translation.
I have a small problem with the werewolf in Everdale. I ran between Xed and dealer's shop, in the end found out that the werewolf - trader. Xed promised me 400 gold for it. I killed a trader with great difficulty, but Xed only sweet smiles to me. Quest abandoned. I had done something wrong? I had to kill Xed, with its ring back to the dealer and then beat the dealer?
So if quest is abandoned i suggest you to kill Xed also, at least some profit.

Nah thats how i did:

1. Take quest from Xed
2. Go talk with mage and agree to kill Xed
3. Kill poor Xed (take his ring wis+2)
4. Tell mage that you killed Xed and receive your 500 gold
5. Attack mage or provoke him in dialogue (doesn't really matter) and send him to the underworld
6. Take ring and pelt
7. Profit

Кстати привет из рашки
mep3abeli
Apprentice

Post by mep3abeli »

Damn! I've lost the place where the Xed is located...
Help please :)
Sajen
Apprentice

Post by Sajen »

I just did that part so here are the directions to him.

Quick travel to Everdale. Go west on the road. Continue west through Wolfenwood. You then come to Western Kessian Basin, continue west, eventually the road forks, take the south fork, and you will find his camp at the road sign.
mep3abeli
Apprentice

Post by mep3abeli »

Thank a lot, dude!
Wizzard_Rick
Pledge

Post by Wizzard_Rick »

thanks. *go kill Xed*

русским игра по нраву пришлась =)
надо бы сделать FAQ русскоязычный (или хотя бы ветку форума тут), мне бы помогло в свое время. Я слишком поздно обнаружил, что за чтение книжек даются скиллы -_-
mep3abeli
Apprentice

Post by mep3abeli »

Можно в принципе получить разрешение модеров и организовать ветку :)
GihangiR
Initiate

Post by GihangiR »

mep3abeli wrote:Можно в принципе получить разрешение модеров и организовать ветку :)
давайте =)
Wizzard_Rick
Pledge

Post by Wizzard_Rick »

ну кто по английски говорит не с помощью гуглтранслейта, поговорите с админом =) и потом сюда линк
karry
Initiate

Post by karry »

Кстати привет из рашки
Сдохни, русофобская сволочь.
atori
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by atori »

karry wrote:
Кстати привет из рашки
Сдохни, русофобская сволочь.
Translation of karry's post- "Die, Russophobic scum"

Russophobe is a person who feels intense and often irrational hatred for Russia. I didn't see anything related to Russia hatred in Seth's post, so karry's post is illogical. Anyways, please, let's don't rise aggression to each others nations :wink:
karry
Initiate

Post by karry »

I didn't see anything related to Russia hatred in Seth's post
Naturally, why would you. He used the hateful term that is attributed to those who actually live in Russia, while at the same time hating everything and everyone in it.
atori
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by atori »

karry wrote:
I didn't see anything related to Russia hatred in Seth's post
Naturally, why would you. He used the hateful term that is attributed to those who actually live in Russia, while at the same time hating everything and everyone in it.
Alright, let's dig deeper. "Кстати привет из рашки" = "By the way, hello from Rushka". Looks like Seth is from Russia if he used preposition "from", so it is funny to assume that he has hatred to his own country. As for word "Rashka" it is modified word "Russia". Indeed, it might sound hateful to some people, but why don't you look at this word from other side? Maybe it is just affectionate diminutive word. My big guess is that most Russian people are influenced by Verbitsky, who first populated word "Rushka" in negative aspect, so people treat "Rushka" as something neglectful. As for me, I am not from Russia, and "Rushka" sounds quite cute for me :P No offense. And even if he used such word, it doesn't mean that he "at the same time hating everything and everyone in it".