A Ranger's Dilemma : Fathamurk or end game

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Ninja Knight
Pledge

A Ranger's Dilemma : Fathamurk or end game

Post by Ninja Knight »

I'm a lvl 16 ranger with a decent stats/gear who is having problems killing taurax late in game without cheesing them ( esp legionaires) I completed every side quest so there isn't much to kill. I'm also trying to get the haste spell to help, but no luck with vendors. Now I had a thought : do fathamurk and become strong enough to take on the taurax.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: A Ranger's Dilemma : Fathamurk or end game

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Remember the Power attack setting when using your Bow feat (you are using your bow feat, right?). Fathamurk should be very doable, but stock up. It's a one-way trip and there's a fun, tough fight at the end before you can escape.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Ninja Knight
Pledge

Post by Ninja Knight »

Yeah I've been using that power attack with the strong attack setting, thats how I can barely kill a legionaire ( still have to use alot of resources to kill one)
Yeahill stock up and run fathamurk! when I exit I will be a cow killing fool!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I thought I would be practically invincible after Fathamurk too, but I still have trouble with taurax. Not as hard, but don't get your hopes too high. I do suggest going through Fathamurk though.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests